Shamanism is one of humankind’s most ancient traditions; also one the most widespread. It is a system embodying the rediscovery of knowledge of spiritual power and connection used to achieve and maintain well-being and healing.
Shamanism employs altered states of consciousness accessing the non-technological capacity of the human mind for health and healing together with the interconnectedness of the universe. It is a methodology, a discipline; it is not a religion. In shamanism, the focus is on practice and experience rather than on beliefs and dogma.
The primary technique of shamanism is that of shamanic journeying, or travelling in consciousness to spiritual realms. The one indication of the authenticity of shamanism relies simply on its efficacy: if it gets results it is not false or empty. The abiding purpose of all shamanic practice is that of service.
Shamanic sessions offered
- For healing in body, mind, spirit
- To obtain helpful information for a particular issue
- To retrieve a power animal
- Extraction healing: the removal of any energies that do not belong on, in or around you
- Soul retrieval: assist in the return of one’s vital essence which may have been lessened or lost due to trauma or simply the rough and tumble of life
- Space clearing: the removal of energies that do not belong in a home, office or other structure or place
- Psychopomp: assist in the escort of souls from this world into the afterlife